Business Economics VI Groundbreaking
8 Scientific Perfections:
1. NPV (Net Present Value) and IRR (Internal Rate of Return)
2. Criticism of all depreciation methods in literature
3. ‘Ideal complex’ is not ideal
4. Economic Life Cycle_Determined SUC is currently set too low
5. Divergent AC and DC calculations
6. Budgeting and Budgetary Control
7. Statement of Source and Use of Funds
8. Period Profit Measurement, exactly, quickly and easily
In addition to numerous ordinary improvements, everything is fully explained in this book.
Harsh criticism of out-of-date study books in Business Economics; covered in detail in this book. Among other, the following textbooks have been criticized (neither authors nor publishers have responded, and so my criticism remains intact):
– Bedrijfseconomische Analyses – Blommaert & Blommaert
– Basisboek Bedrijfseconomie – De Boer, Brouwers, Koetzier
– Management Accounting – Bulte, Dijksma, Van der Wal
– Kosten en kosten, Calculatieve bestuurlijke informatie – Van Halem, Van der Pol
– Bedrijfseconomie – Tijhaar
Profit determination, is that possible? Yes! Indeed in this book the solution is given. WORLD NEWS! The adage ‘profit is an opinion’ is no longer true.
This book goes beyond the borders of set science, and rewrites/improves large tracts of business economics as it is currently badly taught worldwide.
Interested in the Dutch version of this book? Click here.